Sunday 14 April 2013

Pink sparkly flower

Pink sparkly flower by cathroff
Pink sparkly flower, a photo by cathroff on Flickr.

Hi, I'm re-doing a card that I made almost a year ago, before I was blogging. My design is pretty much the same but I like these leaves better. I used my MS frond punch to cut them out of green snippets.

I've added more kindy glitz to the petal edges too, so that I can enter the All that Glitters challenge at

I'm also going to enter the April Showers/Spring Flowers challenge at  Simon Says Stamp

Materials used: Sizzix dots & flourish embossing folder; Paper flowers that I bought at Spotlight; Memory Box Pastry Label die; Frond punch; Kindy Glitz; bling, ribbon and sentiment sticker from stash.

Thanks for visiting :)

4 comments:

Monica said...

It is so gentle and sweet, Carhy. I like the tiny flourishes on the edge of the embossed layer. And your embossing looks crisp and fresh.
Xxx

Lisa Carroll said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the embossing! Thank you for participating in our "April Showers/Spring Flowers" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xx

Deb said...

Love the embossing! The silver is so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Mary said...

Cathy...my favorite so far, but I'm not finished snooping around. I'm glad I found your blog!