Friday 5 April 2013

Blue Dragonfly

Blue Dragonfly by cathroff
Blue Dragonfly, a photo by cathroff on Flickr.
Hi, I decided after using some of my newer things, that I'd make a card with one of my oldest stamps, (well my sister's oldest stamp that I've been borrowing on and off since around the 1990s!!) Thanks Mo!

The dragonfly is a Lucys stamp. I stamped and embossed in gold, then fussy cut with a blade. I put stickles on top to glitz it up.

I'm going to enter the challenge at the Simon Says Stamp  Blog where they are celebrating their 4th birthday. Congratulations!

At Addicted to Stamps & More, the challenge is to create an Anything Goes project, so long as its CAS.

Materials used: Lucys Stamp; ivine wirls embossing folder; gold ink & embossing powder; stickles; Memory Box Primo label die; sentiment sticker from stash.
Thanks for visiting today :)

11 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful, sparkly dragonfly!

Mrs A. said...

So striking in the blue against the navy. Perfect CAS card. Hugs Mrs a.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Oh Cathy, this is just delightful Shaz in oz.x

Tanvi said...

Love the colors Cathy & the background texture is wonderful!

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous Birthday card.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

Viv said...

Gorgeous card and lovely dragonfly too Cathy :) Viv xx

Nonni said...

What a beautiful dragonfly, the blue colors make the card really soothing and elegant. Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM!

roffeycreations said...

Very pretty - and you're welcome... Mxx

Sue said...

Very elegant card, Cathy. That dragonfly looks lovely. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

scrappymo! said...

Very pretty, blingy dragonfly on a lovely, elegant card.
Dragonflies are sort of blingy IRL too with their pretty translucent, colourful wings!

stressfreestamping said...

I love your sparkly dragonfly! What a great CAS card. The embossed background is fab, as is the embossed sentiment! Really, I love it all! Thanks for playing at ATSM this week. :)