Sunday 1 December 2013

Christmas sparkle


Hi, I stamped this image while I was at my sisters recently, it may be a Lucys brand stamp. I've coloured it with my Sakura sparkle pens and mounted the images on pearl cardstock.

My apologies if this photo is a little blurry, my internet problems have been joined by camera problems! The bottom of the battery compartment keeps popping open! I'll have to learn how to use hubby's camera.

I'm going to link up to the challenges at:  Less is More where the theme is Sparkle,
 Inkspirational where the theme is Anything Goes,  Addicted to Stamps & More,where the theme is Holidays and Simon Says Stamp & Show Wednesday Challenge where is's also anything goes.

Thanks for visiting.

16 comments:

Stempelomi said...

lovely card!

rachel said...

love this one cathy. beautiful x

Jan said...

Great card xx Jan

Chrissie said...

This is gorgeous Cathy!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Beverley said...

FABulous & festive. Hugs Bev x

Susanne Vargas said...

Love how shimmery and sparkly it is!

roffeycreations said...

Very nice,,, those sparkle pens are a hit!! Mxx

Loll said...

Gorgeous card Cathy. Love the image ... and you've made it even more special with all the glitter. So pretty on the pearl card base too. Loll xx

Jingle said...

This is VERY pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Marina said...

Oh, I feel your pain on the camera problems; can't count how many cameras I've had with dodgy battery compartments. (Or is it me?). I'm really glad I zoomed in to see the gorgeous sparkle on this lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

Danielle Vincent said...

Very gorgeous - love the 3 panels. Thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M

Deepti Stephens said...

Great and gorgeous card Cathy.. Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)

Jen Nelson said...

Fab Card.. Love all the sparkle!

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy. Lovely card, great stamping and fuzzy cutting.Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

Gillian R said...

Lovely and beautifully coloured!
Gillian LIM GD

MaryH said...

I'm really enjoying your trio designs on the earlier post and then on this one too. This is a really pretty stamp & your Sakura pens really sparkle when I enlarged. This looked fantastic with the shimmer on your smoky background paper. TFS