Monday 23 December 2013

Merry Christmas


Hi, I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. 

Thank you so much for your support, encouragement, and friendship during my first year of
blogging. I have learnt so much from so many talented and generous people, about design, new techniques, and about compassion and caring for life's joys and sadness. 
Thank you :) 
I hope 2014 finds us all safe and happy.

A friend wanted a special Christmas card to give to his wife. I hope she likes sparkle and bling!
I used a new die set, Spellbinders min-n-match ornaments with glitter paper. The sentiment and chains are stickers.

I'm linking up to a few challenges.
Scrapbook Boutique has the theme of A Traditional Christmas with this gorgeous picture for inspiration.

Enter Our Challenge - starts 10th each month

At Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge the theme is Bling it On.

I used snippets of glitter paper for the tree and the snowflake so I'm also visiting the playground at Pixie's Crafty Workshop. The playground is one of the first challenges I ever entered. Di and the playmates are so welcoming and full of fun.

There is lots of inspiration for all of these challenges, so take a break from the busyness of christmas preparation and join in if you can.

Thanks for visiting :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is going to love all the sparkle in this card, it's stunning!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique, wishing you the most fabulous Christmas and New Year!

Susanne Vargas said...

Love your sparkly, festive card, Cathy!
Have a wonderful Christmas!

sandie said...

Merry Christmas Cathy and fab glitter card for your friend x

Sarn said...

GORGEOUS bauble card Cathy. A definite winner.

Hugs, Sarn x

rachel said...

wonderful card Cathy - thanks so much for all your inspiration this year and wishing you a very merry Christmas! Hugs Rachel xx

roffeycreations said...

Gorgeous baubles - so sparkly!! Mxx

Brenda in IN said...

What a gorgeous card, so sparkly. I know she will love it. Enjoy the holidays and thanks for sharing all your wonderful creations with us. Congratulations on your first year of blogging. I am loving it and making so many great friends in cyberspace.

Anonymous said...

I just love the sparkly decorations Cathy and the sweet embossed background. A great festive card. Merry Christmas to you!

Bonnie said...

Wow, what beautiful sparkle! I'm so glad you joined the bloggin world this year! Thanks so much for all the wonderful inspiration you've shared with us! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to your creations in the new year!

Di said...

Fabulous bauble card Cathy - it's BOUND to be a great hit!

Thank you for your very sweet words about the Playground, and I hope you have a great Christmas.

Hugs, Di xx

Mrs A. said...

The chains are just perfect for your baubles. I'm so glad you have enjoyed your 1st year of blogging. Hope you have a lovely Christmas and I wish you a very Crafty New Year. Hugs Mrs A.

Lyn said...

Wow the sparkles really have some impact love it!!!!!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Hi Cathy, this is some FUN sparkly card! Happy New Year to you! I am very much looking forward seeing all your fantastic cards in the coming year!
Hugs, Cornelia