Thursday 21 November 2013

White on White Snowflakes


Hi, there are so many beautiful snowflake dies available at the moment! I bought this Memory Box one a while ago and this is it's first use.

I'm linking up to the White on White challenge at Inkspirational, there's a day or so left to join in.

I cut each snowflake from a scrap of white glitter paper and stuck it onto one I'd cut from white card to give it more body. The small flowers are the centres from the snowflakes. Using up snippets means I can visit the playground over at Pixie's Crafty Workshop.

Materials used:Memory Box Rizza snowflake die; Swiss dots embossing folder; sentiment sticker from stash.

Thanks for visiting :)

11 comments:

roffeycreations said...

Very nice - I forgot about wow for inkspirational... Mxx

rachel said...

beautiful die and a fab card - great make! Hugs Rachel x

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous card! Love the white and white.
Lynn

scrappymo! said...

So pretty and elegant!

Di said...

Gorgeous WOW card Cathy! I love the way you even used the snowflake centres - Mrs A would be well impressed! :)

Hugs, Di xx

Monica said...

soooo pretty, and the white on white looks divine.

Brenda in IN said...

This is a pretty snowflake die. I love the white on white. It's perfect for snowflakes.

Darnell said...

Beautiful W-O-W card using snippets and NBUS, Cathy! And a certain sister let me know that today is your birthday ... Happy Birthday to you and many, many more!! Hugs, Darnell

Yvonne Garner said...

Love those snowflakes and your card design is beautifully balanced. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!

Darnell said...

The perfect Christmas card featuring the essence of snow!! Love this, Cathy! Hugs, Darnell

Bonnie said...

I love the sparkly white snowflakes! This is such a pretty card, Cathy! It fits the Merry Monday challenge this week too at Always Playing with Paper if you'd like to share it there.