Friday, 28 August 2026

No Stamping, Dies Only at Seize the Birthday

 


Hi everyone, it's time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and JoAnn is hosting
 with a no stamping, dies only theme for this round.

Or if you absolutely want to use stamps, then play along with our anything goes birthday option.

Our party guests and my team mates have loads of inspiration for you, so hope you can play along.

I LOVE diecutting, so this theme was lots of fun for me.
I recently tidied up my dies and combined them together on magnetic sheets.
Great for storage, but not so great for knowing where the dies came from!!

I diecut the wheelbarrow from some blue and rose gold cardstock. 
The flowers are cut from some card I coloured with oxide inks, and some shades of green bazzil card.
The background and sentiment are also dies.

I'm linking up to these challenges:

Cut it Up, moving along - transportation. I hope a wheelbarrow for transporting goods is OK?
Supplies:
Dies: Crafts 4 U stitched rectangle; Concord & 9th wheelbarrow wishes and some other unknown flower dies; Creative Expressions sentiment die and unknown coverplate die.

Thanks for visiting and have a great week,
Cathy x

9 comments:

Pat said...

What a terrific card Cathy, and the wheelbarrow full of flowers looks brilliant and the coverplate die makes a wonderful background..so so pretty! x

Barbara said...

This is an eye popping card. I love the brill and blue on that cover plate. My favorite in this challenge.

Ashwini Rao said...

Wow - that looks like a lot of die cutting ! I love how you've used the blue and gold on the wheelbarrow. Also love how you've use die cutting on the background too - you've really pulled all the stops on this one, Cathy! Absolutely gorgeous card!

Linda said...

Cathy, I love your wheelbarrow full of the pretty summer flowers. Pretty card. Have a great week.

Nancy said...

I love wheel barrows and I have no idea why! This is a darling card!

JoAnn said...

Love your blue wheelbarrow full of pretty flowers Cathy. The white background id lovely. Glad you like using dies and made this lovely card with them.

Trina P. said...

Oh this is so cute! Love that beautiful background... do you remember the name of it?

shirley-bee said...

Pretty card, Cathy! I like the funky blue wheelbarrow, and that coverplate is to, er, die for!

Glenda J said...

Oh my gosh this is so fun! Love your colourful flowers on the white background. The wheelbarrow is so terrific. Wonderful card.