Saturday, 15 August 2026

Garden Florals

 


Hi everyone, I wanted to play along in a few floral challenges and use up some of the diecuts
 in my bits box.
I rarely use cream as a base but I like it here.

I was inspired by the garden challenge at Inkspirational where the prompt is garden.
We are at the end of Winter here, so I'm looking forward to getting my garden blooming again!

At AAA Birthday the theme is flowers, I think this sentiment covers birthdays so hope that's ok.

Cut it Up, add a sentiment

Allsorts, Embossing, I've used dry embossing on the card base and wet embossing on the sentiment.

Moving Along With the Times, Feminine

Have a great week and thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

Supplies:
Altenew piped floral lace 3D ef; Spellbinders be bold blooms dies; Poppystamps banner sentiments stamp & die; scraps of gold, blue and green card.


No comments: