Saturday, 15 August 2026

Something Cheery


Hi everyone, I made another card with this new to me set by Colorado Craft.
(It may now be retired, I always seem to be late to the party lol!)

I inked part of the panel with pumicestone oxide ink, then stencilled the brick wall using Distress crypt paste. I've had the paste and the stencil for a long time but not used them, so I'm linking up to The Neglected Stuff Challenge.

I'm also linking to:
 Crazy is our game stencil fun. The brick stencil is from The Crafters Workshop. I'm playing along with the anything goes option.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday, Summertime Blues.
I thought this image would cheer up someone with the blues:)

Supplies:
The Crafters Workshop mini bricks stencil, Distress Crypt paste; pumicestone oxide ink; Colorado Craft Watch This stamp & die; Crafts 4 U stitched rectangle die; Prismacolor pencils; versafine clair nocturne ink & clear ep.

Thanks for visiting and have a great week,
Cathy x

No comments: