Hi everyone, it's time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and Jules would like us to add a sentiment strip for this round.
Our party guest and my team mates have some great inspiration for you, so hope to see you in the gallery.
I'm not sure about this card lol!
I gold embossed a background stamp and coloured the image with watercolour paints.
Diecut a circle in the top panel then embossed it and added the dragonflies, with black bodies so they stood out from all of the white and gold.
The sentiment is from a stamp and die set from Poppystamps - Birthday Banners.
I'm linking up to these challenges:
Supplies:
Hero Arts eucalyptus bold prints: Poppy Stamps Birthday Banners stamp & die; Kuretake Gansai paints; Versacolor gold ink & Wow fine detail gold ep; Versafine clair nocturne ink & clear ep; Poppy Crafts leafy 3D embossing folder; Memory Box garden beauties die; Crafts 4 U stitched rectangle die & Spellbinders circle die.
Thanks for visiting and have a great week,
Cathy x

No comments:
Post a Comment