Friday 11 October 2024

Dots for Seize the Birthday

 


Hi everyone, it's time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday, and Shirley has chosen
 a dots theme for us.

or you can play along with our anything goes birthday option too.

My team mates and our party guest Fran have loads of inspiration for you, so I hope you can play along.

I had some mica spray stain backgrounds in my bits box and decided to have a play with some 3D embossing folders. I need to play with these a more often as I have lots!

This one is by Altenew....
The stars were diecut from some scraps too.

Here's a closer look at the shimmer.

I'm linking up to these challenges:


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday, add some texture

Supplies:
Ranger mica spray stains; Altenew 3D embossing folder dotty circles; Paper Rose happy birthday die;
Crafts 4 U stitched rectangle die; stars from Card Magic star border die.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x



No comments: