Friday 27 September 2024

Use the word Celebrate for Seize the Birthday

 


Hi everyone, our wonderful leader Nancy wants us to use the word celebrate on our birthday cards this round.


Or play along with our anything goes birthday option


Our party guests and my team mates have some great inspiration for you over at the blog, so I hope to see you in the gallery.

I am still swatching my distress mica stains and making backgrounds while I have everything out.
These flower heads were diecut from some of them.

Here's a closer look at the shimmer.

The background embossing die has been in my stash for quite a while but this is it's first outing!
I love the stitched detail.

The sentiment is layered up for dimension and the top layer is cut from glossy black cardstock.
(So much easier than embossing the sentiment with versamark ink & clear powder!)

I'm linking up to these challenges:

Cardz 4 Galz, any colouring medium
I've used ink blending through a stencil and alcohol pens.


Krafty Chicks, all occasions
Word Art Wednesday, anything goes


Supplies:
Dies: Simon Says Stamp cosmos stem; Waffle Flower celebrate word; Crafts 4 U stitched rectangle;
Stampin Up stitched greenery; 
Other: Distress mica stains in flickering candle, fortune teller & harvest moon; 
peeled paint distress ink;  Lawn Fawn reveal wheel friends & family sentiment stamp; versafine nocturne ink & clear ep.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Very pretty, Cathy! You are always so good at adding that sparkle to your cards!