Sunday 13 October 2024

Christmas treeline

 


Hi everyone, I thought it was about time that I started on some Christmas cards.
I can't believe how quickly the months are flying by!

The theme at ABC Christmas is U for unusual Christmas colours or V for velvet.


I had some backgrounds made with Lindy's magicals that I thought would work as Christmas colours that were non traditional, so have gone with the U option.

I've had this tree die for quite a while and this is it's first outing, so I'm also visiting


Krafty Chicks has a Christmas theme.


It's anything goes Christmas at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge



Supplies:
Penny Black Christmas wonderland die; Tattered Lace sentiment die; Lindy's magicals; Crafts 4 U stitched rectangle die.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

1 comment:

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Cathy. A beautiful design.
Liz xx