Friday 14 July 2023

Circles for Seize the Birthday

 


Hi everyone, it's time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and Colleen is hosting a circle theme. Use one or more circles on your card.


Or play along with our anything goes birthday theme, it's a great way to build up your stash!


Our party guest Izzy will be joining us for the next couple of months. She and my team mates have some wonderful cards to inspire you, so hope to see you in the gallery.

I had a few ideas for circles and pulled out some unused goodies from my stash. These emoji ones fit the bill and I had the smile die and sentiment stamp to suit as well!

The sentiment die is clear embossed for shine, and I used the subtle embossing folder again to add some texture to the background.

I'm linking up to these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday, we're going around in circles


Make My Monday, birthday


Unicorn Challenge, no design paper


Supplies:
Dies: Spellbinders emojis; Impression Obsession smile: Crafts 4 U stitched rectangle.
Other: Simon Says Stamp big birthday wishes stamp; Versafine Clair nocturne ink & clear ep; Versamark ink; Stampin Up subtle embossing folder.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x



16 comments:

Liz said...

Fabulous card Cathy, love the design with all the cute emojis. xx

Colleen said...

I LOVE this...all those smiley circle faces!! they just bring a big smile to my face. Cathy this card will definitely brighten someone's birthday!

JoAnn said...

Love all the cute smiley faces on your card Cathy. The big smile die cut is perfect with them.

Heather said...

This is so cute, Cathy! So buttoned up, too, love that touch of texture, and the pretty layers - lots of pop in this one! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Pat said...

These emojis look great Cathy and love the complementary die cut and stamped sentiments and the Subtle EF used for the background goes beautifully....a clever design! x

meg said...

Your fun card made me smile and brightened my day thank you for joining in at MMM

Loll said...

Fun card Cathy! Anyone who sees this will definitely be smiling!! xx

Nancy said...

Cathy, As soon as I saw your card I was like...why didn't I think of that! Darling idea!

Debbie Mageed said...

What a wonderful card! I think anyone would get a kick out of receiving this birthday card! Love it! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Barbara said...

What a wonderful array of smiley faces. I actually chuckled when I first saw your card and I'm sure the recipient will too.

JulieP said...

This cute card is my fav of the bunch!!!!! Thanks for the smiles.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Total CUTENESS! The recipient will be smiling at this fun card

Linda said...

Too cute with all the Smiley faces. Adorable card, Cathy.

AlisonC said...

Brilliant, what a fun idea for a card.

shirley-bee said...

This is the funnest fun birthday card ever!

Glenda J said...

What a clever way to incorporate circles! Such a fun and cheerful card.