Friday 28 April 2023

CASeing a Case!

 


Hi everyone, I'm putting my stash into an inventory and am trying to use my older goodies that haven't seen the light of day in ages!

The last time I used this cat stamp was years ago and it was a one layer card, but I thought I'd revamp it to fit a couple of challenges.

The scratched colours were made using the edges of torn post it notes. I scribbled some tombow markers onto an acrylic block, spritzed it with water and dabbed it onto the space. (I touched it up with a brush as it needed more colour.)

I'm linking up to these challenges:

Allsorts, for the love of animals, just scraping it in here!


AAA Cards, ripped or torn edges


Simon Says Stamp Monday, make your mark


Supplies:
Crafts 4 U stitched rectangle die; Katzelkraft cat stamp; Kaisercraft sentiment stamp; versafine clair nocturne ink.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x


12 comments:

brenda said...

So glad you "scraped in" as it's such fun, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this weeks and using the Animals option.

B x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and fun card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Liz said...

Fabulous card Cathy, such a fun design. xx

Brenda in IN said...

This made me laugh! What a cute card this is.

sentsue said...

Such a cute idea! Thanks so much for sharing your work on the AAA Card Challenge.

Lisa said...

This card is super fun! I love the hanging kitty and the fun pink streaks. I think every family member that knows me would want to send me this card as I really love my girls. :)

Pat said...

What a fun card using this cute cat Cathy, and a great idea to make an inventory of your stamps as we all overlook some of the older ones and so it's great to give them some love. x

Nancy said...

What fun! And a neat idea for the torn edges challenge! Thanks for playing with us at AAA Challenges!

Maria said...

Oh, what a cute fun card!! Fab design!!

Trina P. said...

such a fun card. The torn paper used to create the scratch is perfect… a well deserved HM at AAA Cards.

Darnell said...

What a great card for so many different instances, Cathy, and it's sure to bring a smile to someone who needs it! Well done doing your organizing and giving love to some lonely images! Hugs, Darnell

Sarn said...

Ha ha ha - this card cracks me up x