Thursday 27 April 2023

Alcohol Ink Pearls for Mother's Day

 


Hi everyone, it's been so long since I played with pearl Alcohol inks that I had to watch Tim's video again as a refresher! 
Still need to practice a bit more with his ink blower as it works a bit differently to what I've used in the past.
I adhered some foil from a sheet to the tacky parts, and inked the sentiment with versamark and embossed it with gold ep.

I'm linking up to these challenges:

Memory Box pin point heart, Simon Says Stamp Mum and Crafts 4 U stitched rectangle dies; 
Yupo; Alcohol ink pearls; foil sheet; versamark ink & Wow gold metallic ep; hammered card stock.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

9 comments:

Viv said...

Love this Cathy! The addition of the foil to the alco inks always makes such a difference I think.
Gorgeous card and thanks so much for sharing with us at Try It On Tuesday! x

Pat said...

This is so elegant and the perfect Mother's Day card Cathy, and the pearl alcohol inks are gorgeous and I adore that pinpoint die cut heart which highlights the inking brilliantly. x

Helen said...

A gorgeous card Cathy! I love the pearl alcohol inked background - so pretty and feminine. Just perfect for a Mother card. Love it! Thanks so much for sharing at LIM.

Lynne said...

Love your alcohol ink background Cathy, the metallics really stand out. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.

Loll said...

Gorgeous colours for your AI heart, Cathy! Love the added gold foil and gold die-cut sentiment. xx

Lisa said...

Wowza this is incredible! I need to go check out Tim's video. I really love the colors and the addition of the foil too.

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful card! I love how those alcohol inks have blended 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

laurie said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at HLS!

roffeycreations said...

Stunning Cathy - Mxxx