Saturday 12 January 2019

Not stalker love!


Hi everyone, I've been playing with some new to me goodies.
This sentiment is from So Suzy Stamps and is very tongue in cheek!

I used my misti and some post it notes so that I could stamp the text in 2 colours.
The glasses die was a gift from a friend and I thought it went well with the googly eyes.

I'm linking up to the sketch challenge at AAA Cards, without the pastel option, although if I've changed the sketch too much by shortening the lines I do apologize.


I'm also linking to the anything goes dies challenge at Happy Little Stampers,


and to the Stamplorations CAS Challenge, I think my burgundy looks more red in the photo, so I'd better play along without the optional colour twist.


At Simon Says Stamp Monday, it's use something new, or new to you.

Simon Monday Challenge Blog Logo

Supplies:
So Suzy stamp, versafine and versacolor inks & clear ep; glasses die gift from friend; Craft Concepts stately embossing folder; googlt eyes; hammered card base.
Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x




19 comments:

MagsB said...

What a fun CAS card!

love Mags B x

Loll said...

This is adorable Cathy!! :) LOVE the googly eyes! xx

Viv said...

Ha! This really made me smile! A real fun card and perfectly CAS!

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your fabulous card! The sentiment is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Claire said...

Thats a brilliant Valentine card, its not too mushy but says what you want it to say... I love it x

Bonnie said...

Love, love, love this, Cathy! The glasses with the googly eyes are such fun and you've found the perfect sentiment!

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant CAS card love the glasses and googly eyes-fabulous sentiment
Carol x

Papercraft Boutique said...

This is so cute and funny, Cathy! Love the crisp and clean design and the googly eyes!
Hideko xx

Cat Craig said...

So fabulous! Smart and sassy. Love it.

Brenda in IN said...

I laughed out loud when I saw this! So cute and so funny. Love the googly eyes.

baileyrosy.com said...

I love your card and wow what a fun sentiment . The addition of the googly eyes makes this CAS creation a real gem.

Marie

Darnell said...

This is my new favorite card of 2019, Cathy! I MUST have that sediment and I have an eyeglass stamp so I can totally make this! Well done using your NBUS!! Hugs, Darnell

Pat said...

What a fun card Cathy and I adore the glasses and googly eyes, and a great idea to ink part of the sentiment in red and with the sweet little heart too. x

Jane said...

That made me smile! Such a different and brilliant use of our sketch, love it. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards and I hope we'll see your CAS cards pop up regularly in 2019.

Mac Mable said...

Sorry I missed this post Cathy....Fabulous take on the sketch, fun sentiment and your wonderful card brought a smile to my face....Thank you x.

Anita in France said...

Hahahaha ... simply brilliant, simply perfect, Cathy ... those eyes!! Hugs, Anita :)

Cheryl said...

Super funny card! Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards challenges.

Quillish said...

Aww... what a cute card and so fun too! Love your take on the sketch and how you incorporated the sentiment. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards, hugs ~ Ishani.

Karen Dunbrook said...

too cute!
x Karen