Monday 7 January 2019

Birthday cat!


Hi everyone, I've been colouring in as stress therapy today lol!
These Katzelkraft critters always bring a smile to my face.

The challenge at Inkspirational is to CASE a card from 2018, I chose to do one by Maaike
who is an amazing colourist and card designer. Love her Katzelkraft creations!


Here is her card.


At Just Us Girls the theme is leftovers.
I've diecut the birthday sentiment from a scrap of card coloured with brushos.


It's party time over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
 birthdays and singing = party!

Simon Monday Challenge Blog Logo

I'm also linking up to the Stamplorations CAS challenge and am going with the anything goes option.


Supplies:
Katzelkraft cat stamp; Prismacolour pencils; Stamplorations birthday die; brushos; Impression Obsession happy trails stamp; versafine ink, clear ep; Visible Image Music on world off musical note stamp; versacolor ink, clear ep.

Thanks for visisting,
Cathy x






15 comments:

Kath said...

A lovely card - I really like the cat image!
Kath x

Viv said...

These cats made me smile! Great cards!

Cat Craig said...

LOve that signing cat. COloring is a wonderful destresser and your card is darling.

Anita in France said...

Oh my, this guy sure is in fine voice, Cathy ... he's fabulous ... what a fun card! Hugs, ANita :)

Mac Mable said...

Such a fabulous CASE and such a fun card x

Bonnie said...

Who could help to smile at this singing kitty, Cathy! Love, love, love it! Beautifully colored and the aqua is so festive and fun!

Loll said...

Adorable! I can just hear that cat singing his heart out. Fun image and great design, Cathy! xx

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I can just hear that cat howling happy birthday! Love the added music notes. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

nancy littrell said...

Such a fun birthday card, Cathy. I love how your cat is singing...happy birthday, of course from on top of your die cut Birthday instead of a fence:-) TFS and joining us at STAMPlorations CAS Anything Goes Card Challenge. Hugs...Nancy

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Great card Cathy, love that image too, and didn’t know STAMPlorations had dies too, like hat birthday one! But prob shouldn’t know either!
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
{Wonderful Words Of Life - Shaz in Oz}

Karen Dunbrook said...

very cute and fun image...love the scrap you used
:) Karen

Pia S said...

I’m a cat lover and this image is so to my taste. Great idea adding the musical notes to make it look like cat is singing. Fabulous layout and fun card, so glad you shared it with us at Inkspirational.

Cindy Major said...

That sentiment looks very pretty! Great use of that Brusho cardstock piece!

Pat said...

This singing cat is so sweet it really made me smile. I love the notes and the way you have sat it on the die cut sentiment Cathy. x

cm said...

What a meow-velous birthday card! Your singing cat makes me smile! Delighted to see your creativity in the STAMPlorations gallery!
~carol