Sunday 17 January 2021

What bonfire?!

 


Hi again, I'm back with the grumpy bear and the birthday set of stamps!
Think I got carried away with the stencilled clouds but I'm having fun lol!

The sky is stencilled with distress ink and the grass with oxide ink using MFT stencils.
The bear is coloured with Prismacolour pencils and I coloured the hat with Zigs. (Love the fine tips)
I masked a sentiment from the Just Sayin retired Stampin Up set so I got a clean speech bubble and popped a sentiment sticker in there.

I'm linking up to some challenges:


Taylored Expressions Grumpy bear and birthday stamps; distress ink & oxide ink; versafine clair nocturne ink & clear ep; Prismacolour pencils; Zig watercolour brush markers; MFT clouds and grass stencils; Stampin Up Just Sayin stamp & speech bubbles die; sentiment sticker; Crafts 4 U stitched rectangle die.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x



17 comments:

Claire said...

Haha, grumpy bear is funny and this is my kind of card... love a bit of snark. The black card base really makes your happy image pop, awesome card Cathy. Stay safe x

Jane said...

Beautifully blended clouds and a really snarky fun sentiment. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Mac Mable said...

That bear is still grumpy and he makes me smile x. Great clouds and a wonderful snarky card x.

Brenda in IN said...

Somehow I can't believe he really means happy birthday from the look on his face. I'm loving these grumpy cards, Cathy. The clouds look great and the sentiment is a hoot.

Liz said...

Love this fun card Cathy, great image and sentiment. xx

Bonnie said...

I am really enjoying your grumpy bear cards, Cathy! They sure make me smile and sometimes laugh out loud!

Dawn T said...

Delightful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week

Pat said...

Another fun grumpy bear card Cathy together with another super fun sentiment too and love the cloudy sky as a background to this one. x

Created by Kath said...

I love the grumpy bear! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such awesome grumpy card! The image is delightful and funny, and cute. Thanks for joining us at ATSM! Hope to see you again in the gallery.

Loll said...

FUN! I LOVE that grumpy cat ... perfect sentiment! Made me smile Cathy! xx

Diane said...

Just adorable love the bear and fun sentiment. I joined your blog.

Hugs Diane

Pip Lewer said...

What a fun sentiment...I’m getting close to a bonfire! Love the cloud stencil. Thanks for playing along with this month’s challenge at AAA Birthday.

nancy littrell said...

Such a funny and colorful Birthday Bear card, Cathy. Love all your stenciling and brightly colored birthday hat and the perfect sentiment. So pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge. Hugs...Nancy

MariLynn said...

Love grumpy bear and his sentiment. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

mugdha gujarathi said...

Such a fun card! love the grumpy bear. Thank you so much for playing along with us at AAA Birthday.

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Cute image and nice color combo Cathy. Your beautiful project at STAMPlorations January Stencil Challenge is much appreciated. Blessings :)
Hugs and smiles,
Asmah
...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
...My Instagram...