Saturday 24 November 2018

Unicorn and an opal rainbow.


Hi everyone, I've had this card done for a little while but have had internet issues again!!
Anyway, here it is lol.

I stamped the unicorn onto some card that had been painted with a few different art alchemy opal magic paints. Embossed it with silver powder and fussy cut it.

I diecut the magical sentiment from similar painted card, added a stamped sentiment and a birthday sticker.

I'm linking up to these challenges:

Happy Little Stampers CAS where it's a fantasy theme.


At Inkspirational the theme is magic.


 I'm playing along with the optional rainbow theme, although mine is a subtle opal rainbow of colours.


I'm also joining the Stamplorations never ending anything goes challenge, since I've used a cutplorations die.


I'm playing along with the anything goes birthday option.


Supplies:

Indigo Blu jewel unicorn stamp; Kaisercraft friends sentiment stamp,( I masked off the rest of the sentiment); versafine ink and Wow silver metallic embossing powder;  Stamplorations magical sentiment die; Art Alchemy opal magic paints; sentiment sticker.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x



11 comments:

Neets B said...

Those opal paints are gorgeous, loving those soft rainbow tones. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge, Anita x

Brenda in IN said...

I don't know opal magic paints, but wow they make a gorgeous card. It has the most beautiful shine and is just stunning.

Papercraft Boutique said...

Oh, my! The opal magic paints makes the unicorn and the die-cut sentiment look really MAGICAL, Cathy! Fantastic choice of the coloring medium and amazing fussy-cutting! Love the dynamic and well-balanced design too.
Hideko xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the "unicorn" coloring of the magical -- super awesome card. Thanks for joining in at STB

Pink Unicorn said...

What a gorgeous rainbow unicorn and the sentiment is perfect to go with the unicorn. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

Ina G said...

This card certainly is Magical Cathy. I LOVE those paints and have a nice little collection in my drawer. Beautiful soft colours here. Stunning card.

Anita in France said...

The opalescent finish on the unicorn and sentiment are fantastic, Cathy ... most definitely magical! Hugs, Anita :)

Cat Craig said...

What fabulous opalescence.

Linda said...

Those opal paints look stunning, I love the rainbow effect. Thank you for playing along with the HLS CAS Challenge xx

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful soft Magical card design, Cathy. I love your soft rainbow colors on your die cut and your beautiful fantasy unicorn. TFS and joining us at STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge with optional color..rainbow. Hugs..Nancy

Tenia Nelson said...

So pretty!! Thanks for playing along in the STAMP CAS challenge!!