Sunday 4 November 2018

Sausage dog or daschund?


Hi everyone, needed a few quick birthday cards and had some of these Katzelkraft cats and dogs fussy cut and coloured in, ready to pop on a card.

I'm linking us to the challenge at Less is More where the theme is dimension.
I've popped the speech buble up on foam dots and didn't glue the tail down at the top to give the look of some movement.


At Simon Says Stamp Wednesday it's anything goes.

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog Logo

It's also anything goes at Addicted to Stamps & More.


I've gone with the anything goes birthday option at Seize the Birthday.



Supplies:
Katzelkraft dog stamp; Memory Box Dog Gone stamp; versafine ink & clear ep: Stampin UP Just Sayin stamp and die - I masked the sentiment on the stamp so that I could add a birthday sentiment sticker; Prismacolour pencils.

10 comments:

Loll said...

So fun Cathy!! This card makes me smile! :) I love the title of your post. Here in Canada we call them wiener dogs. :) xx

Cat Craig said...

Oh how I love this card. The pup is perfect and I love a punny sentiment.

Papercraft Boutique said...

Cute and fun dog birthday card, Cathy! After looking at the title of the post, the round marks on the dog looked like pepperoni to me!! ;-P
Hideko xx

Bobby said...

Such a cute card, Cathy. Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Neets B said...

Wonderful card. Love the multiple slim frames, and great dimension from the sentiment and tail. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Izzy Scrap said...

Such a cuuuuute dog ! Love the CAS design. Great sentiment too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

Anita in France said...

Hahaha ... brilliant, Cathy ... that little sausage dog is such a cutie ... great touch having his tail wagging! Hugs, Anita :)

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous CAS card and cute image love the wagging tail
Carol x

Mac Mable said...

Such a fun card which made me smile....sausage dog my part of the world X

Pat said...

I love this sweet dog and the sentiment really made me smile. I notice you have used another of the dogs and a cat for a couple cards further back and all so quirky and cute. x