Hi everyone, I wanted to play along with a couple of challenges that called for patterned paper.
I have plenty in my stash but like to look at it rather than use it lol!
This piece from Craft Consortium looked perfect for a masculine card. I love how it looks like an old map. I diecut the sentiment from some metallic card and layered it up for dimension.
I'm linking up to these challenges:
and edited to add, Love Those Pretty Papers, thanks Darlene :)
Supplies:
Craft Consortium paper pad -ocean; Crafts 4 U stitched rectangle die; unsure of the brand sentiment die; metallic card stock.
Thanks for visiting and have a great week,
Cathy

1 comment:
Just beautiful Cathy! (You should also enter our Love Those Pretty Papers challenge.) Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Word Power challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Word Power Co-Owner
Post a Comment