Friday, 10 July 2026

One or More Numbers at Seize the Birthday

 

Hi everyone, it's my turn to host the challenge at Seize the Birthday and I've chosen numbers for this fortnight.


Or make any birthday card to add to your stash with our anything goes option.


Our party guest and my team mates have some great inspiration for you, so hope you can play along this round.

I made a card similar to this a while ago, and when my sister in laws birthday was close thought I'd make this design for her too.
I stamped the confetti stamp in silver and embossed with silver ep to add some shine.
The sentiment and numbers are diecut from gold cardstock, layered up for some dimension.

I'm linking up to these challenges:


Unicorn Challenge, no design paper.

Supplies:
Catherine Pooler hooray for confetti background stamp; silver ink & ep; Poppystamps happy birthday poe script die; Charlie & Paulchen small alphabet dies; unknown brand number dies; gold cardstock.

Thanks for visiting and have a great week,
Cathy x

10 comments:

Darlene said...

Absolutely beautiful Cathy! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Word Power challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Word Power Co-Owner

Nancy said...

Love your color pairing and card, Cathy! I enjoyed this challenge even though I kinda butchered it in the end. ๐Ÿ˜†

Linda said...

Cathy, thanks for the fun challenge. Your card is stunning with the gold, silver and black. Have a great weekend.

aussie aNNie said...

What a beautiful card and the card design is lovely.♥

My Paper Epiphany said...

Very beautiful and festive card Cathy! Great topping:)

Ashwini Rao said...

It's such a beautiful design and the soft shimmer looks amazing. What a wonderful card, Cathy! And thank you for the fun challenge!

aussie aNNie said...

I love your design, those images are really beautiful . x

Glenda J said...

This is so striking with the metallics and the black. The sentiment goes perfectly with the background!

shirley-bee said...

That’s a very celebratory design, Cathy, I love it!

Pat said...

The silver embossed background confetti stamp looks great on the black card, and the added gold sentiment works beautifully Cathy..this design really packs a punch and I'm sure your SIL will love it. x