Friday 24 June 2022

Summer road trip for Seize the Birthday

 


Hi everyone, it's time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and Barbara has chosen Summer activities as the theme this time around.


Of course, you can always play along with our anything goes birthday option too.

My team mates and our party guest Lorraine have some wonderful cards to inspire you, so I hope to see you in the gallery.

We get a lot of bike riders visiting our area in Summer as they seem to love our winding roads!

I bought this bike stamp ages ago as I loved the sentiment!
This is it's first inking. I've used versafine clair inks and blended on some distress inks for colour.

I'm linking up to these challenges:



Simon Says Stamp Wednesday, clean and simple



Supplies:
Crafts 4 U stitched rectangle and Spellbinders circle dies: The Project Bin stamps; distress inks; versafine clair nocturne and blue belle inks and clear ep.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x




18 comments:

Viv said...

This really made me smile Cathy! Great sentiment - fab card!

Liz said...

Fabulous card Cathy, great image and sentiment. xx

Pat said...

I love the bike and the beautiful blue blended around the circle you have placed it on which really makes it pop, and the sentiment is great Cathy. Thank you so much for joining us over at the NBUS Challenge this month. x

Colleen said...

I have a grandson and SIL who love to ride, this would be a perfect card for them. And it is a great way to get around to see the sites, and right now, it would take less gas to move a bike!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Cathy :-) fabulous ink blending and the bike looks awesome! Perfect sentiment too!

Thanks so much for having me along as your party guest, I have thoroughly enjoyed these past 2 months! :-)

Hope you have a great weekend!
luv
Lols x x x

Barbara said...

This is the best sentiment for this image. I know a few people that would really enjoy getting this card. It made me smile!

Kathy said...

a great guy card, keeping it simple and funny!

Darnell said...

Oh, how in the world did I ever miss this stamp set to make cards for my motorcycle Mister?? If you ever want to sell it, Cathy, please let me know! I love how you showcased the bike in the spotlight circle. Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

JoAnn said...

Great card with that bike and the blue blended circle behind it. Love the sentiment at the bottom.

Nancy said...

Fun card for any bike-loving mister or misses, I guess. The sentiment is a hoot!

ÅsaJ said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining CASology! Hugs Åsa

Loll said...

Fun card Cathy! The sentiment is awesome! xx

Ashwini Rao said...

Its funny how summer makes us all think of different things - and so many things as well. Love your bike card and that punny sentiment as well. Really made me smile!

Nancy said...

I enjoy being behind those bars! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

Glenda J said...

What a clever idea for a summer activity! Great card and perfect sentiment.

shirley-bee said...

Great masculine card, Cathy! It’s a summer activity round here too as they all get on the open roads to the nearest beach.

Vicki Dutcher said...

My son would love this card! They are currently on a 4 month moto trip!

roffeycreations said...

Great colouring and design Mxxx