Saturday 18 June 2022

Baby train!

 


Hi everyone, I bought this new to me die recently and thought it would look good in primary colours, with a splash of black!

I paired it with an older MFT cloud die and some scraps of shimmer paper.

I'm linking up to these challenges:

Just Us Girls colour week, blue red yellow and black is my extra colour.
Dies: Poppy Stamps choo choo train (from 2016 so may be retired); MFT cloud trio; Crats 4 U stitched rectangle.
Other: Papertrey Ink bundle of love stamp; scraps of coloured and glitter card; versafine cloair nocturne ink & clear ep.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

11 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Cathy... I love, love, love this little train. The shimmer background is fabulous. Who made the die? Just before logging in, I was making a list of all my friends who are about to become grandmothers (another phase of life!) and was planning my cards. Your card is wonderfully CAS and fun! and for inspiring me. Thank you for joining us and sharing at Just Us Girls this week.

ElizStewart said...

Oops... found your supply list... thanks!

Pat said...

This train is so cute and love the sparkly smoke made using a cloud die Cathy, and the black sentiment stands out beautifully..a really pretty card. x

Kim S said...

Such a sweet card! That train is charming - and I love the sparkly clouds and all the little details like the textured paper you selected for the background. Thank you for playing along with us at Poppystamps.

Carol said...

SUCH a sweet card in our colors this week Cathy!!! I especially love the sparkle in the puff of smoke leaving the train! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Just Us Girls!

Ina G said...

Congratulations on being our Chic of the Week at JUGS. Simly love your creative colourful card.

JoAnn said...

Love your sweet baby card Cathy. The train is perfect in the challenge colors and I love the sparkly smoke with the cloud die. Cpngrats on your win at JUGS.

ÅsaJ said...

Such a super cute card! Thanks for joining CASology! Hugs Åsa

Jeanne J. said...

Adorable card to welcome the new baby!

Nancy said...

Absolutely adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

roffeycreations said...

Cute ! Mxxx