Tuesday 25 January 2022

Grumpy Bear Valentine

 


Hi everyone, I've been having some fun with this grumpy bear set again.
He's so cute and cross looking lol!

He is coloured with Prismacolour pencils and zest it to blend them.
I kept the background simple with a tiny heart embossing folder.

I'm linking up to these challenges:




Simon Says Stamp Wednesday, four legged friends
Tic Tac Toe Challenge, I chose the diagonal diecut,embossing and colouring.



Supplies:
Taylored Expressions Big Grumpy stamp and die; Big Grumpy valentine stamp; Prismacolour pencils; versafine clair nocturne ink & clear ep; Cuttlebug tiny heart embossing folder; Paper Smooches and Clearly Besotted balloon dies; glitter paper.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x














8 comments:

Claire said...

Haha I love the grumplings, their expressions really appeal to me and my humour. Great card Cathy, I like the crispness of it with a bit of sparkle x

Mac Mable said...

That's one grumpy bear and I love him. Adorable card Cathy x.

Brenda in IN said...

Grumpy cracks me up every time and this is a hoot!

Pat said...

He is cute with his grumpy face and the fun sentiment too Cathy and lovely bright red and blue glitter card heart and star shaped balloons, and the background heart embossing goes beautifully. x

roffeycreations said...

He is very versatile - Mxxx

Cat Craig said...

Oh my gosh this is so cute!!!!

Catie Cuddles said...

What a superbly funny image. Love it!
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Nandini said...

So sweet and cute! Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope you will join us again soon! Nandini, DT