Hi everyone, I've been watching some you tube tutorials in my spare time.
Wish I had more of that!
Anyway, Tracey from Lavinia stamps makes the most amazing backgrounds with a gelli plate, brayered ink and splashes of diluted brushos.
"Just have a go" she said in the video, so I did. I've only had my gelli plate, unused, for about 2 years!!
I really was so disappointed with the result, here it is.
I have limited colours of the ink she uses (hopefully sorted that now!) and thought this looked a bit too yuk to stamp on. Never wanting to waste anything I decided to die cut it for the flower heads on my new dies.
Such a different look!
I'm linking up to these challenges:
CAS on Friday, use a die,
Gelli plate; Colorbox premium dye ink-sandstone; brushos - burnt sienna, yellow ochre, sandstone;
Tim Holtz wildflower #1 and Crafts 4 U stitched rectangle dies; Inktense pencil -leaf green; Paper Smooches sentiment sampler stamp; versafine clair ink & clear ep.
Thanks for visiting,