Friday 14 February 2020

Pinwheel fun!


Hi everyone, it's time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday, and Barbara has chosen white space as the theme.

You can also play along with the anything goes birthday option, if CAS is not your style.
The design team and our party guest have lots of ideas to inspire you so I hope you get the chance to play along.

I'm still waiting on my craft room extension to be finished. The plasterer won't be coming until the rain stops and it's been wet for the last 2 weeks! So I'm using up bits and pieces and found this pin wheel with some matching cardstock in my bits box.

 My white space is textured with a tiny bubbles embossing folder.

I'm linking up to these challenges:

Addicted to Stamps & More where it's anything goes.




Watercooler Wednesday  all about occasions.


Cards 4 Guyz use brads or eyelets.
I've used an orange brad to keep the pinwheel together!

Cardz 4 Guyz

Supplies:
Stampin Up pinwheel die; tiny bubbles embossing folder; Memory Box Parker alphabet die;
birthday sentiment sticker.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x




22 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Oh how cute this is. I love the bubble background, it adds to the fun of the pinwheel. I like the black curved sentiment.

Darnell said...

Everyone will break into a big smile at the sight of this super fun design, Cathy! I love everything about it!! Hugs, Darnell

Bonnie said...

What a fun little pinwheel, Cathy! Love the happy colors and the bubble background!

Lindsey said...

Funny, this is the third or fourth card I've seen recently with a bubbly/pebbly embossed panel - am I the only one without one? :D It's perfect here for the white space behind the fun pinwheel!

Anita in France said...

The bobbly background is just perfect with the pinwheel poka dots, Cathy ... so fun! Hugs, Anita :)

Sian said...

A great card! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian (DT).

Pat said...

So so pretty Cathy, I love your pinwheel and the bubbles EF and the combination of styles in the sentiment matching up the mint green from the dp on the pinwheel. A beautiful card. x

Mac Mable said...

Fun on a card....loving the pinwheel and the embossed background x. Hope the extension gets finished soon x.

Sue - said...

A great fun design. Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Guyz.

Cat Craig said...

How fun, love the mimicking of the dots with the embossing.

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun birthday card and I love the CAS design and the dotty texture from the e/f. Takes me back to childhood when I loved playing with windmills!
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Carol x

Barbara said...

Ooohh! I adore the bubble background and all of the space to show off the pinwheel. A great example for this challenge.

Helen said...

What a great fun card, Cathy! Love that bubble EF background! Whenever you see a paper pinwheel, I think straight back to childhood and lots of fun!! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

JoAnn said...

I love your cute pinwheel and embossed background. Great card Cathy.

Dawn T said...

Super fun card Cathy. Love the textured background. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

Ashwini Rao said...

Awesome card, Cathy! Love the pinwheel and the perfectly matching bubble background - what a fun way to add texture!

Nancy said...

I don't know anyone who wouldn't enjoy playing with a pinwheel for their birthday! Darling card Cathy! I like that the EF has dots too to go along with your DP.

shirley-bee said...

Fun, happy card! Love the bubbly white space :)

TaeEun said...

Love that the polka dot of the pinwheel continues on the background as the bubbles!
It's a sweet birthday card, Cathy!

laurie said...

So cute! What a fun card.Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

Glenda J said...

This is so terrific!!! The bubbly background is so perfect with the polka dot pinwheel!

Helen said...

Back again, Cathy! Thanks so much for sharing your super fun card with us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies Challenge this month!