Thursday 18 October 2018

Silhouette on Halloween colours.


Hi everyone, I was experimenting with halloween colours in brushos powders.
We don't celebrate the holiday here but I like the vibrant colours! I spritzed some home made gold perfect pearls on top for some shimmer but it's a bit hard to see in the pic.

I thought it made a good sky scene behind this leafy diecut, although hubby thinks it looks like a bushfire!

I'm linking up to these challenges:

Addicted to CAS has foliage as a theme.
This is a large diecut so I hope there is enough open space to be CAS enough.


At Addicted to Stamps & More it's clean and simple.




I'm also linking another card to the Stamplorations CAS challenge and this time I am using the colour twist black.


Time Out has a colourful theme.



Supplies:
Tree die was a gift so I'm not sure of the brand; brushos; gold shimmer paper and home made gold perfect pearls spray.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x





10 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous card, Cathy! Your background is beautiful, and I'll bet it's really shimmery in person! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Anita in France said...

I see a touch of the shimmer on my screen, Cathy ... it's gorgeous over those rich, autumn colours ... and adds such great atmosphere to the silhouette tree! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

Cat Craig said...

Its a perfect card for Halloween. That sky is amazing with that tree die.

Susanne Vargas said...

Wow! This sky looks phenomenal and is a perfect background for the tree! Love it!

Pink Unicorn said...

Your sky is absolutely gorgeous and pairs up perfectly with the beautiful die cut. Such a stunning card. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

Bobby said...

Bushfire? I prefer to think it's a gorgeous sunset, Cathy. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More - and Addicted to CAS.

Nonni said...

The sky you created with your brushos looks amazing! Love the colors. Your use of all black card stock gives this card a very dramatic feel -perfect for Halloween! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

Shona Chambers said...

Wow, this is one fantastic Halloween card!! I absolutely love the die-cut tree, especially in black and the blended background definitely gives a 'spooky night' feel. So very glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

Loll said...

LOVE those saturated colours behind the black tree die-cut. AMAZING!! You are so good at blending the colours, Cathy! xx

Tenia Nelson said...

So gorgeous!!!! Thanks for playing along in the STAMPlorations CAS challenge!!!