Wednesday 19 June 2013

Window Flower Box


Hi, I've been playing with a new window die from Spellbinders. I cut three of them from thin kraft card and glued them together to give the window some dimension on the wall.

I used some acetate too but you can't see it in the photo. 

I'm entering the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show, where the theme is to use kraft card or paper in your project.

My flowers and greenery were die cut from snippets so I'm visiting the playground again over at Pixie's Crafty Workshop.

Materials used: Spellbinders windoe die; Poppy Stamps cat die; memory Box flower die; distress ink; Sizzix/Tim Holtz brick embossing folder; Martha Stewart branch punch; Tombow markers; sentiment sticker and scrap of designer paper  from stash.

Thanks for visiting :)


9 comments:

roffeycreations said...

That window die is nice - wish I had it !!!!!
Love the kitty cat too... Mxx

Di said...

BRILLIANT Cathy! Windows are all the rage right now and this is just perfect. Love it it brown and against the fabby TH brick wall it's perfect - plus all those teensy flowers - ha, and I just spotted the cat too :)

Hugs, Di xx

Loll said...

Hi Cathy. Love your fancy window die - so pretty!! Great window box full of brightly colored flowers - love it! Loll xx

Lynne said...

Cathy - This card is so awesome. Love how you put the sentiment right under the window. It is such a cherry card and really love it against the brick wall. It puts the card over the top.

Mrs A. said...

I love your addition of the cat under the window box. Hugs Mrs A.

Bonnie said...

What a pretty window box and I love that kitty!

Sarn said...

Totally adorable! xxx

MaryH said...

Lovely card with the brick EF & your window die. Really liked the way you added so much dimension with the window die treatment. Also noticed the black kittykat too. Great card & TFS

Anna-Karin said...

Such a super sweet card!! I love the window and the flower are so cute. The brick background is perfect. Thank you so much for sharing your krafty ideas with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!