Tuesday 4 June 2013

Skateboard Star


Hi, I made this card for a teenage boy. They can be tricky to make cards for, I hope he likes skateboards!

The skateboard is an EK Success sticker and the stars I've had in my stash for ages. I distressed the brick wall with frayed burlap to bring out some texture.

I'm entering the challenge at Simon Says Stamp where the theme is Anything Goes.

At Simon Says Stamp & Show, the theme is to create a project inspired by the letter S. I've used a skateboard and stars.

At Make It Monday the theme is Anything Goes.

At A Blog Named Hero, the challenge is to create a card or project for the man in your life.

Thanks for visiting :)

10 comments:

Sarah J Moerman said...

Fabulous card! Great details! Love the brick background! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

roffeycreations said...

The skateboard looks great on that coloured wall... Mxx

Candy C said...

Hi Cathy. Your card is very cute. I like Tim's brick wall embossed background. Your skateboard and stars are a cute embellishment and perfect for a boy's birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Monica said...

Love the brick background... almost real. Fab card for a boy.

Ardyth said...

I love the use of the brick wall and the sponging gives it so much depth! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!

Bonnie said...

I have a teenage grandson and this would be perfect for him! Thanks for the inspiration, Cathy!

SandeeNC said...

Love the card, I think it's an exellent boy card. He'll love it, well, as much as boys love a card, lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina where you are appreciated for stopping by! ♥

Unknown said...

Terrific masculine card, I love the brick background! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

Darnell said...

Oh, for heaven's sake, Cathy, this is fantastic! How could he not love this?!! Such a winning - and inspiring - card!!

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a cool card...