Friday 10 May 2013

Farmyard Birthday


Hi, it's Friday at last! I got these little rooster stickers a while ago and forgot I had them! I thought he'd be perfect in a farmyard scene.

 I seem to use my cuttlebug for just about every card I make and I just heard about a new challenge called Cuttlebug Mania. They're having a tic tac toe challenge and the line I've chosen for my card is 
Sentiment / Flower /Diecuts or Embossing. 

One of the things I love about Memory Box and Poppystamps dies is that they are so delicate and fine. Perfect for using on snippets and scraps of card!

Materials used: Distress stripes embossing folder; Poppystamps/Memory Box grass , window, window box and small flower dies; Martha Stewart Branch punch ;Craft Queen paper flowers and Twinkling H2Os; Jolees Boutique rooster stickers; sentiment sticker from stash.

Thanks for visiting :)


7 comments:

roffeycreations said...

Nice - you go girl - love the chookie!! Mxx

Denise Price said...

Oh, how utterly cute! I love the little scene that you created on your card.

Mrs A. said...

Love your little window box display of flowers. Hugs Mrs A.

Monica said...

Adorable farmyard scene... love it.

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card, the window box is so pretty. Thank you for joining in with our Tic Tac Toe challenge at Cuttlebug Mania.

Deneen said...

What a lovely birthday card, I love the window die you used, and the window box full of flowers too. Thanks for joining the Tic-Tac-Toe Birthday Challenge at Cuttlebug Mania.

Jannie said...

Welcome to the best challenge blog ever!

Love your window!! Is that a die?? It is gorgeous!!

Thanks for joining the Tic-Tac-Toe Birthday Challenge at Cuttlebug Mania!

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie