Thursday, 8 October 2026

Halloween Birthday

 


Hi everyone, I have been wanting to try colouring with alcohol markers for ages and finally had a go!
I watched some youtube tutorials on the Stamping Bella site and used similar colours from the packaging for this oddball character.

I think she's perfect for a halloween birthday girl!

I used goodies that have been in my stash for a long time - xpress it blending card, this stamp and my chameleon pens. I did add to my alcohol pens with a box by Couture Creations so I have more colours to play with. Fun times!

I'm linking up to these challenges:

Inkspirational, I've gone with the Halloween inspiration.

Unicorn Challenge, I've gone with the halloween option.

Simply CAS playing along with the anything goes CAS theme

Allsorts playing with the anything goes option.

Thanks for visiting and hope you have a great week,
Cathy x

Supplies:
Stamping Bella oddball birthday queen and Paper Smooches sentiment stamp;
Memento and Versafine clair ink and clear ep; Chameleon and Couture Creations alcohol pens; Crafts 4 U stitched rectangle die.

3 comments:

brenda said...

It's such a great image for a girly Birthday, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Julia Aston said...

That IS a fun Halloween birthday girl, Cathy! Great job shaded coloring with your markers too - thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! Julia xx

Diane said...

Super cute and fun card!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple and The Neglected Stuff.
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Simply Clean & Simple, The Neglected Stuff Co-Owner