Friday 29 March 2024

Spring Floral for Seize the Birthday

 


Hi everyone, it's time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and Linda has chosen spring florals as the theme.


Or add to your birthday stash with our anything goes option.


Our party guests and my team mates have some great cards to inspire you, so I hope you can play along.

I had a session of alcohol inking recently and wanted to use up some of the backgrounds.
This one is a bit busy, but I think the white flower and frame balances it out a bit and I do like the colours!

This is one of my go to dies for inky backgrounds as you always get a different look!

I'm linking up to these challenges:



Allsorts, Keep it Simple

Supplies:
Poppystamps floral stem collage; Crafts 4 U stitched rectangle die; alcohol inks; yupo paper and a sentiment sticker.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

16 comments:

Loll said...

This is one of my fav floral dies too Cathy. I LOVE the gorgeous colours of your AI background. Bright and bold spring colours are just perfect with the white die-cut. xx

brenda said...

A beautiful clean crisp design and how effective with the alcohol ink panel, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Dotty Jo said...

What a beauty, and a great way to play a floral challenge too, Jo x

Sarah said...

What a beautiful card this is and perfect for the Simple theme at Allsorts. Sarah

Mrs A. said...

Oh my gosh your inky background looks perefect against the white die cut front. Hugd Mrs A.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome background! That white die cut looks fabulous

Barbara said...

A perfect die to show off your gorgeous water colored background. I adore that you kept the flowr3s white, excellent job.

Nancy said...

You are my background guru that is for sure. Another pretty card, Cathy!

JoAnn said...

You AI background is so pretty behind the white die cut flower. Great card Cathy.

Colleen said...

CAthy, I have that die as well and I am so glad you used it for this challenge! sometimes I have trouble with the background on dies like this, I love your inspiration and the beautiful colors behind the flower!

Linda said...

I love your AI background for that pretty white flower and framer. Beautiful, Cathy.

Dena J said...

The crisp white looks marvelous against the vibrant alcohol background. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

JulieP said...

Such a crisp, fun card!!! I think I've asked you before about your cardstock. I really love it.

Helen said...

A beautiful card.

Thanks for sharing it with us at the Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Glenda J said...

This alcohol panel is so gorgeous and it pops with all the white! Beautiful card!

Ashwini Rao said...

The alcohol ink panel looks brilliant and it's the perfect background for that lovely white floral die cut. I love the effect that the both of them bring together. It's a gorgeous card, Cathy!