Wednesday 17 November 2021

WWC #329 - Cathy's Challenge : All things masculine

 

Hi everyone, it's time for a new challenge at Watercooler Wednesday and it's my turn to host a masculine theme.
With three males in the family I always need masculine cards lol!


My team mates have some wonderful inspiration for you, so I hope to see you in the gallery.

This card uses some goodies that I've been hoarding for ages! There is a  saddle, hat and boot stickers included in the set and when I was asked for a card for an avid rider I went searching for them!

Supplies:
 Creative Imaginations paper Samantha Walker: Jolee 3D stickers; sentiment sticker; sparkly bling from stash.

(I'll be taking a blog break after this post as I need to have some surgery.
Hope to be back in mid December. Take care everyone.)

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

8 comments:

Pat said...

What an amazing masculine card Cathy and I love the saddle over that wonderful background witn the houndstooth and horseshoe designs in the background..perfect for a rider. x

Pat said...

Sorry I forgot to say I hope your surgery goes well and look forward to seeing you back here when you are better. x

Brenda in IN said...

This is a terrific masculine card. Jolees' has the best stickers for every occasion and this is a great one. I hope everything is fine with your surgery and you recover quickly.

Tristan said...

What a cool masculine card Cathy. Love your design.

roffeycreations said...

Great card Cathy - very masculine Mxxx

Bonnie said...

An awesome saddle, Cathy! Fantastic masculine card!

Mac Mable said...

What a unique and creative masculine card. Sending hugs and hope you recover form the surgery quickly Cathy x.

Helen said...

What a wonderful card Cathy!! I have a friend who would love this super card!! Take care and good luck with your op! Look forward to seeing your amazing creations when you get back. :)