Sunday 3 October 2021

Just kidding...!

 


Hi everyone, it's back to work, or work from home next week, so I made this card to get in the mood lol!!
No, I love my job, although Covid has thrown a lot of challenges into the mix!

I picked this sentiment stamp up ages ago and couldn't think how I'd use it. When I saw this retired Stampin Up set with a chair in it I thought it'd be a perfect match!

I've used versafine clair inks and clear embossing powder.

I'm linking up to these challenges:



Make My Monday, embossing either. I've used wet embossing.


Mix It Up Challenge, anything goes. I'm joining in without the optional paper piecing.


Since these are never before used goodies, I'm also linking up to Darnell's NBUS Challenge


Supplies:
Riley and Company sentiment stamp; Stampin Up welcome to the team chair stamp; versafine clair ink; clear embossing powder; Crafts 4 U stitched rectangle die.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x








10 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

I love this and that sentiment is so true. We all have days like that. You picked the perfect way to use both the sentiment and the chair stamp.

Melanie Hungerford said...

That's a great sentiment, I am sure everyone feels like that some days! Fun card, thank you for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

Darnell said...

Good job being patient, Cathy, because this office chair was MADE to go with the fun sediment! Any office worker anywhere can attest to that truism, no matter how much one loves the job! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Jeanne H said...

Love the image and sentiment...gotta get that chair stamp! teehee

Cat Craig said...

Oh my gosh...what a great stamp set. I had many of those days. Love it.

roffeycreations said...

No your not!!! Mxxx

Mac Mable said...

Perfect pairing of the chair stamp with the sentiment and love the rainbow of colours Cathy x.

Kathy said...

such a cute card, says a thousand words!

Cazro said...

That's a cool chair card and a super verse. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. We look forward to seeing you visit us again. Caz. DT. Take care. x

Maria Valente said...

This is so beautiful! Thank you for playing along at Make My Monday challenge.