Thursday 25 March 2021

Windy Weather!

 


Hi everyone, the rain seems to have finally stopped thank goodness. I just hope it eases soon in the rest of flood affected NSW.
I think we've had it all, drought, fires, Covid and floods!

The challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday seemed appropriate,
 as the theme is whatever the weather!
At Addicted to Stamps & More, it's make your mark.
I coloured the stamped and embossed image with Zig markers and Primacolour pencils.


Retro Rubber, anything goes using a stamp older than one year.
There's no date on the Windy Days stamp pack but I last posted a card here with it in 2018.


Stamplorations CAS Challenge, without the colour option.


The House that Stamps Built, anything goes.



Supplies:
Katzelkraft windy day and sentiment from their Relax set of stamps; versafine clair nocturne ink & clear ep; zig markers; Prismacolour pencils; Crafts 4 U stitched rectangle die.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x



18 comments:

Viv said...

We live at the top of a very windy moor Cathy so this card is perfect for me! I love it.
Off to find those stamps now. x

Brenda in IN said...

Perfect for me too, today. Wind advisory of 60 mph fot tonight and tomorrow morning. Batten everything down. This card is so fun because that's just what happens in the wind. Beautiful coloring and a fun sentiment.

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous card ....I love that sentiment and it is perfect for that image Cathy x. Sending hugs x.

Loll said...

Awesome!! What a fantastic card Cathy! It looks like she was out in the storm here last night ... rain, wind. Today it's Spring-like. Always a surprise! Great colouring of this image and perfect sentiment. xx

Claire said...

That image sends shudders down my spine, I literally hate my umbrella doing this and I'm so awkward I make the situation of turning it back the right way a sight to be laughed at... having said that, its a fun card and I adore the red for her coat and yellow for that pesky umbrella... it's got lots of energy x

Bonnie said...

Love this, Cathy! Beautifully colored!

Pat said...

What a wonderful beautifully coloured and quirky windy weather image Cathy and a real fun one too and love the sentiment. x

Ina G said...

Love that stamp Cathy. Gorgeous colours and such a fun card.

Daria Z. said...

This card made me laugh out loud!! That image and sentiment are just perfect!!

Jan Clothier said...

This is fabulous! I like the clean design - the tiny black border really pops everything - while the whole idea made me laugh. It would certainly cheer up any bad day! Thanks for playing along with us again at Retro Rubber Challenge.

LeAnne said...

Haha, this card is perfect for the weather we had today! LOVE it...snarky fun! Thanks for sharing this with us this week at RR!

Cat Craig said...

Oh my gosh...what a fabulous card. Just love that image.

Anita in France said...

Definitely wild and windy, Cathy ... fabulous colouring of this great image! Hugs, Anita :)

Claire Grantham said...

Love this! It feels like me, I am always getting caught in the rain. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh my - how cute is this image! I adore this card. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS Challenge

maria f. said...

What a fabulous image. And sentiment. Love your coloring. Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations CAS Cards this month.

Heather said...

Oh, my, what an image!! I've definitely had those kind of days before. Great card; love the simplicity of it. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Sherri Thacker said...

I absolutely love this card!! So cute!!!