Thursday 11 July 2019

Pick an age!


Hi everyone,
I've had this crazy bird in my stash, coloured in and ready to go for ages! I think from memory he's coloured with Inktense pencils and a waterbrush. 
I love his perplexed expression!


The challenge at Just Us Girls is smile, these birds always make me smile!


I used the matching die to cut out this bird, and a stitched rectangle frame.


At Seize the Birthday I'm playing along with the always anything goes option.



AAA Birthday has a for the girls theme. We're reluctant to give our age out aren't we? I know I'd rather just pick one I liked lol!



Supplies:
Tim Holtz crazy bird stamp and die; Art expressions sentiment stamp; Happy Little Stampers birthday stamp; versafine ink & clear ep;  Crafts 4 U stitched rectangle die; brushos; Inktense pencils.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

18 comments:

Bobby said...

Both the bird AND the sentiment make me smile, Cathy. Great coloring and background. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

laurie said...

LOL... thats so cute!!

Darnell said...

I love his perplexed expression, too, Cathy! And I love the sediment, even if it does seem to confuse the confused birdie, lol! Brilliant coloring!! Hugs, Darnell

Macimbalo said...

So cute! Love your take on the challenge theme! Thanks so much for sharing with us at JUGS this week!

tonilea said...

Yes, I love those birds too. I like how you have him on a mottled background. I will have to try that. It seems to make him stand out more. Thanks for the inspiration.

Mac Mable said...

Great grumpy image and your card sure did make me smile.....Thank you x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card love the crazy bird and great sentiment
Carol x

Glennis F said...

Love your card, I hope you don't mind if I CASE it

Nancy said...

Love this so much! The background is perfection and your coloring too! Don't you wish it could happen, and we could pick an age? However, I don't know which age I would pick. If you weren't a DT member over at STB...I would pick this card as a winner! LOL However, best of luck at Just Us Girls too!!

Cat Craig said...

Your bird is fabulous, and perplexed. Love that hes sitting on the sentiment and your background is wonderful.

Bonnie said...

LOL! I'll go with that!

Allison Clark said...

Oh what a fab card, love the expression and the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at AAA Birthday,hope to see you join in with future challenges too hugs XoX - Alli C -DT

Loll said...

This is so fun, Cathy! Love the bright background and your fun crazy bird! The sentiment is awesome! xx

Anita in France said...

Hahahaha ... great background and such yummy colours on that fun bird, Cathy! I choose 24!! Hugs, Anita :)

Jane said...

Love that sentiment quote! Glorious colours and great image choices too. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

Claire said...

Haha, these quirky birds are fun and have the best looks. Great colour scheme, and I really like seeing an image grounded by the sentiment x

Tina said...

How cute is this? And I love that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Tina DT

Nandini said...

Very cute card. Love the sentiment. Great to see you in the HLS gallery. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT