Hi everyone, I made an inky background by smooshing some card into oxide inks misted with water.
It wasn't good! I should've taken a photo of the messy look lol! I think it was the type of card I used. The inks didn't move very well.
Anyway, not one to waste anything, I decided to dicut a few things and see how they looked.
I managed to make 4 different cards out of the sheet and I was pretty happy with the look of them!
I inlaid one of the ferns to reduce bulk and left the tips of the overlapping frond unglued for extra dimension.
I'm linking this one up to these challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday where the theme is masculine.
AAA Birthday where the theme is watercolours.
Addicted to Stamps & More where they are celebrating their 7th birthday. Congratulations!
Die Cuttin'Divas where it's a masculine, or Father's Day theme.
Dies: Memory Box delicate fern; Crafts 4 U stitched rectangles.
Distress oxide inks; sentiment sticker.
Thanks for visiting,