Sunday 31 July 2016

Fuchsia Floral


Hi everyone, I was inspired by the colours at this month's Scrapbook Boutique challenge where they have this great mood board for inspiration.

Enter Our Challenge - starts 10th each month

I tend to repeat the same colour schemes and have only made yellow cone flowers but I think I like these fuchsia and deep rose ones just as much. I coloured them with Inktense pencils.

At Seize the Birthday the toppings challenge is pink and brown, I might be stretching the pink with my purply pink, if so then it's anything goes birthday.


At Word Art Wednesday it's anything goes.

Grab our badge:

Supplies:
Stampers Anonymous Flower Garden stamp; grey vesafine ink; inktense pencils; Stampin Up text embossing folder; sentiment sticker.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

16 comments:

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Cathy, love that flower and the colour just perfect.

Karen M said...

Your card is gorgeous Cathy and those flowers are so pretty against the embossed background:) xx

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

It's a beautiful card and I love the embossed background - very striking. Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Boutique.
Louise xo

Susanne Vargas said...

These fuchsia flowers look gorgeous on the script background!

Brenda in IN said...

I'm crazy about that stamp and the colors you used are so pretty.

rachel said...

this is stunning Cathy! So sorry I haven't dropped by lately - life has been getting in the way! Hugs rachel x

Gail said...

Very lovely flower card! TFS at WAW - blessings!

lostinpaper said...

So beautiful Cathy, love the added dimension and texture of the embossed background! So glad you could share this with us at Scrapook Boutique!

Sharyn Polesel said...

The colors are lovely as is that beautiful flower image. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

Barbara said...

I find myself swooning over poppies and cone flowers. Not sure why, but I do love them. This one caught my eye as soon as I opened the blog. Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
Barbara DT member

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

The background is amazing and those flowers work out perfectly with the theme.

Ann said...

Lovely card Cathy - just love the simplicity of cone flowers, and they do seem to look great in any colour! So glad you could share with us at Scrapbook Boutique this month!

Jodene said...

Such a pretty card and I love the embossed background. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

Pat said...

I love Coneflowers and these are such a pretty pink Cathy and work beautifully with that script EF in the background. x

roffeycreations said...

Beautiful Cathy !!! Mxxx

Cat Craig said...

This is wonderful, love the soft flowers against the embossing.