Monday 4 March 2013

Flowers on chocolate brown

Flowers on chocolate brown by cathroff
Flowers on chocolate brown, a photo by cathroff on Flickr.
Hi, this is my entry in this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge. The theme is wallpaper, to stamp a background for your project.
 
I hope this photo isn't too shiny, I was trying to make sure the embossing showed up! I stamped the flourish from Darkroöm Door with versamark and clear embossed. The white paper flowers are painted with twinkling H2O's.
 
Materials used: Darkroom Door flourish stamp; Versamark ink; clear embossing powder; paper flowers; twinkling H2O's; brads and brown cardstock from stash.
 
Thanks for looking :)
 
 

6 comments:

Julie said...

I like the gloss of the embossed background. It certainly resembles wallpaper.

Alice said...

This is so cute! Lovely card! Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Bonnie said...

I've never thought of embossing on dark cardstock. It's an awesome look! Wish I'd thought of that! And the bright flowers just pop!

Pamela said...

I love the embossing you did! Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Christina said...

I love clear embossed backgrounds, and this looks wonderful! The colorful flowers give it such a cheerful look, too. Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Robyn said...

Shaz in Oz sent me over your way, so glad she did. Your cards are so sweet! CAS is a very difficult style for me to create. I always thing, just one more thing~~