Pages

▼

Friday, 9 October 2026

Double Frame for Seize the Birthday

 


Hi everyone, it's time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday, and our leader Nancy wants us to use a double frame for this round.

Or play along with our anything goes birthday option.

Our party guests and my team mates have some wonderful inspiration for you, so I hope you get the chance to play along.

I took the easy option with this theme, as this floral die comes with 2 circle frames!
I diecut a circle from designer paper, diecut the rose circle, inked up the flowers with distress ink and a finger dauber and then layered the diecuts up. 
 The base is hammered card stock to add some texture to this CAS design.

I'm linking up to these challenges:

Cut it Up, More then one diecut.

Sparkles Monthly Challenge, Favourite Technique - Diecutting.
Supplies:
Dies: Memory Box scribble rose trio & background; Spellbinders standard circles; Crafts 4 U stitched rectangle.
Other: Craft Consortium designer paper; distress ink; Happy Little Stampers doodled flowers sentiment; versafine clair nocturne ink & clear ep.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Cathy. Love the die cut florals with the pretty paper behind them and the colors. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely CAS design! I love how you've layered the circular die cuts, and the soft inking on the roses adds such beautiful detail. The hammered cardstock is a wonderful choice for adding texture without taking away from the simplicity of the design. Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up! 🌸

    ReplyDelete

I love having you visit, and enjoy reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time! :)