Pages

▼

Friday, 14 August 2026

Funny / Punny at Seize the Birthday

 


Hi everyone, it's time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and Jenny wants us to add some humour to our cards!

Or play along with our anything goes for a birthday option.

Our party guests and my team mates have some wonderful inspiration for you, so I hope you can play along.

This is a new to me stamp and die set and I love the cute pups!
I used oxide inks to create the background and Prismacolour pencils to colour the dog and balls.
I added a few cloud diecuts to fill the space on top.

I'm linking up to these challenges:

Cardz 4 Galz, Blue Skies

Try it on Tuesday, make it colourful

Simon Says Stamp Monday, Funny/Punny

Supplies:
TCW brick stencil; Distress grit paste crypt; Colorado Craft watch this stamp & die; Memory Box puffy clouds die; Crafts 4 U stitched rectangle die; distess oxide inks; Prismacolour pencils.

Thanks for visiting and have a great week,
Cathy x

14 comments:

  1. Great card Cathy, what a fun design.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image and matching sentiment Cathy and the background scene with the sweet puffy clouds and the added tufts of grass an smaller little differently coloured balls bouncing about finish this beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this image just brought a smile to my face. I think your card is adorable. A great image for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy, such a cute little birthday scene with your dog having a ball. Lol.. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for using Card4Galz as an inspiration for your card creation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute stamp set and card, Cathy! You have done a great job coloring as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that so made me smile Cathy - what a great birthday card! Thanks for playing along with us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  8. No ball is too big!! What a fun card! I love the little scene you've created with the pupper too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun scene you've created! I love the doggy with his big ball:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fantastic card, the dog was having a good playtime with that huge ball..
    Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love this card! The colors, the balls, and especially that fun yoga loving pup. Thanks for joining us at Try It on Tuesday. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  12. You created such a fun scene here, Cathy, and great colouring too!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More,
    Hugs,
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that pup on the ball is so cute and perfect with the sentiment. Love your coloring Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card and wonderful colouring! Great little scene.

    ReplyDelete

I love having you visit, and enjoy reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time! :)