Thursday 5 October 2017

Just Breathe...


Hi everyone, I'm feeling this way as I'll be going back to work next week,
I should take this card with me and sit it on my desk lol!

I'm playing along with the challenge at Addicted to CAS with my favourite stamp which is butterflies. (I have a lot of butterfly stamps so can't pick just one lol!)


Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday also want to see our favourite stamps.

workitwedbanner

At Addicted to Stamps & More the theme is to make your mark.
I've coloured the butterflies with Inktense pencils and blended out with a water brush.


I'm also playing along at Word Art Wednesday where the theme is anything goes.

Grab our badge:

Supplies:
Stampin Up best of butterflies large image and Sonlight Impressions small butterfly:
Casual Fridays Breath stamp; versafine ink, clear ep and Inktense pencils.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x


14 comments:

Craft-E-Place said...

Beautiful card! The butterflies are stunning. Thanks for joining us at ATSM
Elaine

Mac Mable said...

So very beautiful and the most perfect CAS creation x

Susan said...

I can see why this is a favorite! Your butterflies are beautiful...they look so real! Amazing! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful, and do take it to work...it'll bring smiles to your days.

Carol L said...

The coloring on these beautiful butterflies is superb! I love the sentiment you chose as well, and best wishes as you return to work again!

Barb Ghig said...

Your butterflies are gorgeous and I love your sentiment for this card! I agree...you should take this beauty to work...it would serve to inspire you and look lovely on your desk as well :)
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Anita in France said...

Ha, wise words, Cathy ... perfectly complemented by these beautiful, serene looking butterflies! Definitely keep it on your desk (or frame it!) ... it's just gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

Lin said...

Cathy, I love this design - your butterflies are colored perfectly!

Greta said...

Wow--CAS at it's best! This is gorgeous!

Darnell said...

I hope you do take this beautiful and meaningful card to your work and put it where you can see it, Cathy! It's my favorite card you've made!! I wish you all the best ~ just breathe!! Hugs, Darnell (PS I sent you an email re your NBUS prize.)

maria f. said...

Beautiful. Crisp. Clean. Enjoy it!

roffeycreations said...

So prophetic and just gorgeous butterflies as always... Mxxx

Brenda in IN said...

Beautiful card and beautiful sentiment. We all need to stop and take a breath and be right where we are. The shades on the butterflies are just so authentic.

Karen Dunbrook said...

gorgeous cas mf.
xx Karen