Thursday 21 April 2016

Mother's Day butterfly


Hi everyone, the school holidays are coming to an end so I thought I'd better spend some more time in the craft room!

This is another butterfly diecut, covered in versamark, then embossed with aged taupe frantage enamel. I love this stuff and am keen to get more colours!

This fits a few challenge themes I think.

Simon Says Stamp Monday has a butterfly theme.

Simon Monday Challenge Blog

Simon Says Wednesday has a girlie theme.
 Butterflies and bling are my type of girlie card!

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

The Paper Players has a CAS butterfly theme.


CASology has Mum /Mom as the cue word.
I think this entry is more CAS than my last one.


Supplies:
Memory Box Lunette & Oriel butterfly dies: Stampendous aged taupe frantage enamel; vellum; Kaisercraft flourish embossing folder; sentiment sticker.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x


9 comments:

Sherrie M. said...

What a gorgeous card Cathy! Love the embossed background and the simplicity of the single butterfly. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week.

Aileen said...

Such a beautiful card Cathy, I love that powder you use on the butterfly and that background is just perfect.

Kath said...

A fabulous CAS card - I love your butterfly and the beautiful embossed background.
Kath x

stampwithsandy said...

What a pretty card and a fabulous butterfly, Cathy! I've never heard of that embossing powder but I am going to check it out. Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at The Paper Players!

Ardyth said...

Simply elegant - what a wonderful design! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Colleen Begley said...

Your embossed butterfly is so pretty. It really pops on the dry embossed background. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players for Sandy's butterfly challenge this week.

Anita in France said...

Beautiful and so elegant, Cathy ... the shimmery frantage enamel is gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

jenn shurkus said...

what a beautiful mother's day card! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Pat said...

Such pretty embossed flourishes in the background Cathy and another gorgeoous frantaged butterfly. x