Tuesday 5 April 2016

Brusho birthday tag


Hi everyone, school holidays are fast approaching and I'm so looking forward to the break!
Got a big list of jobs and some running around to do but hopefully I'll get some time in the craft room too!

I cut this tag from a brushos background that I made a while ago, and stamped some circles to add extra interest. The happy diecut was inked with versamark and covered in aged black frantage enamel to emboss it.
I added some stencilling with glass bead glitter paste for some sparkle. I think the clear paste helps to keep the card CAS.

The challenge at AAA Cards is stencilling.


At Addicted to Stamps & More it's make your mark, I used brushos.


At Simon Says Stamp Wednesday it's anything goes.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
CAS Mix Up Card Challenge want us to use stamping, stencilling and any other techniques to add dimension to the project. My extras are diecutting, brushos and heat embossing.


Seize the Birthday has an anything goes birthday theme. Since I used brusho powder and water I've gone with the optional toppings theme of water.

 

Supplies:
MFT tag dies; brushos; Happy Little Stampers mix mash stamp set; Simon Says Stamp Happy stamp set for the birthday sentiment: versafine smokey grey and onyx black ink: Memory Box jumbled birthday die; aged black frantage enamel; glitter glass bead paste; TH dot fade layering stencil.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

11 comments:

Loll said...

Ohhhhh ... LOVE that clear, sparkly stenciled background ... so pretty! And your brushos tag is gorgeous, Cathy. Beautiful colours and lots of sparkle and shine. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

Bonnie said...

Love, love, love that textured but white background, Cathy! Your beautiful colored tag really shows off beautifully! Love how you've stamped birthday multiple times going off the tag! Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS Mic Up!

Becca Cruger said...

Bright, fun, and perfectly tailored! Love the splash of color!

Susanne Vargas said...

This looks fantastic! Love the sparkly background as well as the brusho tag!

Lilian said...

I love that background! Great card!
Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Brenda in IN said...

I love the look of the clear paste and the shine. The background is really pretty. You have been making some gorgeous cards with the frantage.

Virginia L. said...

I love how you incorporated the tag design! Well done! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes”” Challenge!

Anita in France said...

How cool and fabulous, Cathy ... gorgeous brusho tag and shimmery frantage die cut ... brilliant with the glass bead paste background stencilling! Hugs, Anita :)

Jenny Colacicco said...

Ok I need this paste - the background on the white panel is gorgeous!!!! Thanks for sharing with us at AAA cards!

Brenda said...

Oh my, I love your sparkly stenciled background! I really need to get me some of this paste. I also love your tag, the brusho background is so beautiful. Love the added interest that you gave it with your stamping. Hugs, Brenda

Karen Dunbrook said...

looks awesome!