Sunday 4 October 2015

Congrats panda!


Here's another baby card that hopefully is suitable for either a boy or a girl.

I diecut the congrats from the leftover stamped green gingham in the last card.
I think I'll use this design again as the sitting down panda also fits on the sentiment.

The theme at The Card Concept is forest friends, I don't have any cute critters stamps but remembered my pandas, and they live in bamboo forests so I hope that fits ok. 
My card is in the clean and layered category.

I'm also linking up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday where it's anything goes, and on the 
Simon Says Stamp Blog they are celebrating World Card Making Day with a challenge.

Supplies: Mama Elephant panda stamp; archival ink;
Penny Black sentiment die from the hooray set; Papertrey Ink bundle of love sentiment stamp; versafine ink & clear ep; Paper Smooches balloon dies; twine;
 swiss dots embossing folder.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x


Simon Wednesday Challenge BlogSimon Says Stamp Blog

8 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh gosh, this is such a cute baby card with those balloons! I never would have imagined a panda for a baby card, but it's adorable! I like it!

Marilyn said...

I love your Panda, Cathy. Looks like the perfect forest friend.

Vicki Burdick said...

LOVE that panda, perfect little baby card!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Card Concept!

Susanne Vargas said...

Very cute and perfectly gender neutral!

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet panda!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Anita in France said...

Adorable, Cathy ... love how that sweet panda looks as though he's dancing on the sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

roffeycreations said...

That Congrats die is fabulous... Mxxx

Brenda in IN said...

Both of your baby cards are very sweet and perfect for boy or girl.