Sunday 3 August 2014

Flowery Flourish


Hi, I seem to be alternating a bit between flowers and butterflies in my cards.
I'll have to try and stretch my creativity a bit more!

I stamped and fussy cut these flowers ages ago at my sisters. The stamp belongs to her so it is maybe a Stampin Up one, not sure.

I've coloured it with inktense pencils so I'm visiting the challenge at
Inkspirational where the theme is to use pencils or markers.

At Addicted to Stamps & More it's an anything goes challenge.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge also has an anything goes challenge.

At Allsorts the challenge theme is to use your favourite things. Dies are one of my top favourites as are distress inks. I do have a long list though!

There's lots of fabulous DT inspiration on all of these challenges.

Materials used:
Stamp unknown; inktense pencils; MFT leaf filled flourish; distress inks; sentiment sticker.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

12 comments:

Kim M said...

Lovely card! Beautiful colouring. Thanks for playing along with us at Inkspirational! :-)

Lin said...

I'm a flowers and butterfly girl myself! This purple flower is lovely, Cathy; thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

rachel said...

stunning flower Cathy - beautiful card xx

roffeycreations said...

This looks fabulous - glad my stamp got some use!!! Mxxx

Julie B said...

Love the colouring on this flower, it creates a fab focal point to your card.
So pleased you joined us at ATSM this week. :)

stressfreestamping said...

What a pretty flower! I love the colors and the layering on your flower. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

Sarah said...

Beautiful card Cathy, I love the design. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Favourite Things challenge x

roffeycreations said...

The stamp is a Unity Stamp... Mxxx

Loll said...

Such a beautiful bloom Cathy ... love the color. Loll xx

Neets B said...

Gorgeous central bloom and I love that you used a hammered card base, it creates such great texture. Thanks for joining in at ATSM this week, Anita x

Mervi said...

Thank you for sharing your favourites at Allsorts, gorgeous flower creation;-))m

Yvonne Garner said...

Your card is simply striking! I love all the white background against the vivid glower. Thank you for sharing with us at Inkspirational!