Tuesday 25 March 2014

Anniversary Cheers


Hi, I seem to be building up a stockpile of fussy cut images that I'm not sure how I'm going to use!

I stamped and embossed these glasses on a visit to my sister's. A friend kindly loaned us a few stamps, not sure of the brand, and we had a great time. So, it was good to finally use one.

I inked the image with Versamark and used my sticky embossing powder for the first time. You heat it until it melts then quickly sprinkle over the glitter. It seems to have worked ok.

I'm linking up to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where the theme is Glitter. These glasses are really sparkly although the photo doesn't show it.

Materials used: Stamp unknown; glitter; Spellbinders dies; Rachel embossing folder; sentiment sticker.

Thanks for visiting :)
Cathy x

10 comments:

Susanne Vargas said...

Love those sparkly glasses and I believe you, that they are even sparklier in real life! Doesn't it feel good to use up bits and pieces?

Diane said...

Lovely embossing, die cuts and image Cathy.

Hugs Diane

roffeycreations said...

Nice white on white card - the glasses look good Mxx

vic said...

Hi Cathy wow this is beautiful and so elegant! Love the champagne glasses!
Vic x

Carol L said...

I can see those sparkly glasses, and this anniversary card is very pretty! The glitter really adds a touch of festive to this anniversary celebration!

Deepti said...

This is beautiful, love the sparkly champagne glasses :)

Karen M said...

Beautiful anniversary card cathy - I love white and silver together and all the sparkle looks fab too:) xx

Anita in France said...

Love the white on white with the touch of silver, Cathy ... and all that shimmer and sparkle is gorgeous! Anita :)

Hettie said...

This is gorgeous Cathy. Looks lovely and shimmery.
Hugs
xx

Bonnie said...

This is a beautiful anniversary card! Love the bubbly!