Saturday 18 May 2013

Red Daisy Line


Hi, I wanted a simple card to suit a few occasions, so I made this line of daisies. I've left it without a sentiment for now so that I'm prepared for whatever comes along!

I'm going to enter a couple of challenges. At Simon Says Stamp, the theme this week is Flower Power.

At Crop Stop, they are celebrating National Scrapbooking Day with a challenge to use an impression or embossing folder. This swiss dots folder was the first one I ever bought, love it's versatility.

Materials used: Swiuss dots embossing folder; Lucys daisy stamp; tombows; kindyglitz; ribbon from stash.

Thanks for visiting :)

6 comments:

Loll said...

Hi Cathy. Love the bright red daisies with the yellow centers ... so cheerful and fun! Loll xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful clean & simple style creation. The row of daisies are very pretty. Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving your kind message. Happy Weekend, Shirleyx

Vicki said...

Beautiful! Love the pop of red on the white. Thanks for playing our CropStop NSD Challenge.

Bonnie said...

This will be perfect for almost any occasion! It's simple but with some real flower power! Beautiful!

Jingle said...

I love this Great colors and a great design! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Anonymous said...

This is stunning, Cathy ... love the swiss dots embossing (my fave EF!) and the row of flowers really pops against all that glorious white space! Anita :)