Sunday 26 May 2013

Happy 21st


Hi, I've been asked to make a male 21st card, so I thought I'd try the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches for inspiration.


I'm also going to enter the challenge at  Addicted to Stamps & More where the theme is Anything Goes.
I used snippets in the ovals and in the metal diecuts, so I can enter the snippets playground at Pixie's Crafty Workshop.
At Simon Says Stamp & Show, this week's theme is to create a project using your favourite ink. One of my favourites is distress ink. I use it for colouring and distressing.

Materials used: Spellbinders oval dies; Memory Box number die; Fancy That vintage key die; Number embossing folder; distress ink; sentiment sticker from stash.

Thanks for visiting :)

10 comments:

roffeycreations said...

Nice distressing - lovely blue... Mxx

Mrs A. said...

This works perfectly for the sketch and is also a great 21st card. Hugs Mrs a.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely card, the embossed panel is very effective. Perfect card for a twenty first. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

Jen Timko said...

Such a great masculine card. Love the colors! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

What a great personalized card! I love the embossing down the side. Tahnks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

MaryH said...

What a great 21st birthday card! I love that vertical sentiment...not seen one in verticals, and I surely would like to. The blues & embossed numbers made this a perfect masculine birthday card. TFS

Nonni said...

Cute card, I love the embossed background! Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week!

Di said...

Super card Cathy - the numbers embossed background is just perfect! Hugs, Di xx

stressfreestamping said...

This is so unique. I just love it! The sponging on the embossed panel looks great. I also really like the key. Thanks for joining us at ATSM. :)

Bonnie said...

Perfect for a 21st birthday and especially for a guy! A difficult subject to do a card for! You managed beautifully!